Home Search

Sponsorship Support Benefits Contact



Factor X will sponsor your guest worker visa:

Guest Worker Eligibility

Professional foreign national who wishes to work in the U.S. 
Existing H-1B VISA holders (For H-1B Transfers)
Canadian or Mexican professionals (TN Visa)
Student VISA holders (F-1)
Dependent VISA holders (H-4,F-2)
Exchange Program VISA holders (J-1)
Tourist Visa/Business VISA holders (B-1/B-2)


Guest Worker Prerequisites

Must have at least 4 year degree
3 year degree and 3 year relevant experience
2 year degree and 6 year relevant experience
High school diploma and 12 year relevant experience
(Three years of relevant experience is equivalent to one year of university education)


Contact Factor X Consulting with your questions.

Temporary Professional Worker visas are available to individuals with a four year bachelor's degree from the U.S. or abroad seeking a professional position with a United States employer. Three years work experience for each year of university education missing would be deemed equivalent to a four-year bachelor's degree. 

The visa is available for a maximum of six years and also can lead to permanent residency. For a fiscal year, beginning October, there is a maximum number of H-1B visas issued. Exceptions from the quota for H-1Bs hired by institutions of higher learning, affiliated research organizations, nonprofit research organizations and governmental research organizations. 



Send mail to with questions or comments about this web site.
Last modified: January 11, 2011